So no point in dwelling about what could have been.. I'm back on the horse.. will be going back to the gym and working towards the next cycle.
We will be doing a Flare cycle starting at the end of March. I will still be on the highest dose of drugs because of my poor response in the past two cycles.. but lets hope the third time is a charm!
So it looks like Mid Apr I will be down in Christchurch for egg collection and fresh (for the lack of a better word lol) transfer of one embryo.
We will be hoping for more than one Embie of course.. the doc told me that after collection we come out with three or more embies and the fresh transfer doesn't work, then I will be able to have two frozen embies back in so that's exciting..
Well kids.. are you ready for the up part of this journey? I think of it like a roller coaster.. its going to be a long steep ride to the top.. lets hope when we get there, we don't go straight back down again.
everything's still crossed :x
ReplyDelete